Coffee Subscription - Papua New Guinea
From Papua New Guinea!
Kiam Kopi Limited is a wet factory in the Waghi Valley turning cherry coffee into parchment. The company only purchases cherry that is of consistent color and that has been freshly picked from a select group of local growers. The coffee is pulped, washed and fermented for 72 hours before being transported to the drying field to be dried naturally by the sun and hand-sorted.
At the root of this operation is Waghi Bob Hargreaves, an eccentric grower who has been adopted by the tribes of the region. Bob offers farming input and spearheads social initiatives for its employees and the surrounding community.
If you choose our kraft bag, the marking for this coffee is an image of Waghi Bob flanked by two Waghi region stone axes known as Kujin.
Aroma: Light Earth, maple syrup, chestnut
Flavor: Caramel, Fresh Earth, and Vanilla
Cup Characteristics: excellent balance between bright acidity and earthy, caramel flavor. Very clean finish
Roast Level: We roast this coffee City+ and achieve the very best results to the sip
Ever get tired of shopping? Wish you could have the very best and highest integrity coffee show up at your doorstep every week? Well, look no further.
DISTRICT Roasters has the subscription plan you've been looking for. We take the hassle out of getting your favorite 4th wave specialty coffees to you. Every 12oz. bag of coffee is roasted the day before its shipped so you're always assured of the best freshness, aroma, and taste. Every single time.
How it works:
- Select the number of bags you wish to receive each month (for instance, "Two Bags"). Your coffee will ship once per month, on the date you specify.
- The "Top Shelf Four Bags" subscription ships four bags of coffee each month, split up in two separate shipments to maintain freshness. The first on the date you specify, the second two weeks from that date. The most exclusive subscription of them all.
Join the movement to the best coffee experience and the convenience of scheduled delivery. Join DISTRICT in making a difference in your and other's lives.
- All prices listed are per shipment, including shipping costs. You will only be billed at the time of shipment.
- By signing up for a coffee subscription you are authorizing DISTRICT Roasters to ship the coffee for the duration chosen and bill your credit card on file for each shipment.
- Subscriptions can be modified or cancelled at any time.