DISTRICT | Fundraising
Isn't it time to put the fun back in fundraising?
Is your non-profit looking for a great way to raise funds and change the world?
DISTRICT Roasters is dedicated to helping you help churches, ministries, and non-profit organizations raise money. It's pretty simple. You sell DISTRICT coffee and your group gets the profit!
DISTRICT coffees are simply the very best, hand-crafted, and artisanal coffees that also are direct-trade, fair-trade, and organic. By this, you can rest assured that the quality of the coffees will enhance your organization and fundraising success.
Here's how to get started:
- Contact DISTRICT to get program details and pricing
- Schedule a 3-5 week program period (the time you'll promote the program)
- Get your organizations members to pre-sell coffee to those they know, collecting money up front
- Submit all the sales orders at the end of the program by gathering up all the order forms and paid monies
- Place your order with DISTRICT via email, online, or phone; paying us for the ordered coffee
- We roast, package, and ship the coffee(s) directly to your organization
- Your fundraising team distributes the coffee to your supporters
- Your organization keeps the profits
If you have another idea, we're open to listening and considering it.
DISTRICT has helped non-profit organizations many times and look forward to partnering with you!
Join the movement. Partner with DISTRICT to support your non-profit organization.
PLEASE NOTE: DISTRICT reserves the right to reject any inquiry from any non-profit organization who's purpose, goals, objectives, activities, or outcomes are not consistent with DISTRICT Roasters culture, values, mission, purpose, and activities.